The reflective nature of the materials we use make them the perfect canvas for architectural lighting.
The architectural lighting of both internal and external tensile fabric structures and ETFE systems was such a growing part of our business, we set up a specialised department called Architen Lighting. Our innate understanding of tensile forms allows us to enhance and enliven structures with lighting.
From basic architectural lighting systems to responsive and interactive lighting, Architen Lighting’s experienced team designs to the specifications of each project. The extraordinary and varied effects of a thoughtful lighting system is Architen Lighting’s expertise. Perfect for:
- Defining a space
- Adding drama, interest or creating a focal point
Architen Lighting is equipped to take on the most creative lighting projects. Today’s materials from PVC Polyester to PTFE Glass to ETFE Foil all lend themselves to architectural lighting. Applications include:
- Branding through the use of colour
- Wayfinding – directing people
- Enhancing and changing a space
Some building warranties and health and safety regulations require that tensile structures are subject to regular inspection and maintenance to ensure their longevity and reliability. While our structures are built to last, weather conditions, accidents and misuse do mean they can deteriorate over time. This is why we offer the following:
- Professional cleaning
- Comprehensive inspection reports and condition surveys
- Repairs: onsite for small jobs or larger sections can be manufactured in our factory
- A 24 hour response service is available offering emergency support and technical expertise